Prices & Availability

Le Camp is open from Easter until the end of October half term. Please view the availability calendar and our seasonal nightly rates below. The UK Summer holidays are our busiest time and tents start booking up a year in advance so please get in touch early to secure your dates.

Nightly rates are quoted in Pounds Sterling and Euros, inclusive of VAT charged at 10%. The price includes parking, wifi, use of all facilities including the washing machine, bedding and towels and a variety of kitchen provisions. Prices are for self catering, per tent, per night.

Outside of the school holidays, we can accommodate groups, special events and corporate bookings.

Tel: +44 7732 398 670 (UK mobile) or +33 6 04 40 06 27 (French mobile)    Email: 

< Prev Month June 2018 Next Month >
Plenty of Availability: 
limited availability: 

2019 Prices April, May, June,
September, October
July and August
Woodland Yurt £150 €169 £200 €225
Classic Safari Tent £200 €225 £250 €281
Ensuite Safari Tent £225 €253 £275 €309
Penthouse Safari Tent £250 €281 £300 €338


Spring is generally warm but changeable, so come prepared for all weathers. In fact, it is the ideal time for a cycling or hiking trip, before the intense heat of Summer. The camp and our local area is full of colour with blossom, wild orchids and flower meadows. As the weather warms, so does our natural swimming pond which can be enjoyed by all from late May, and those used to outdoor swimming before then.


Summer days at Le Camp are full of sunshine and swimming. Temperatures can climb into the late 30s in July and August but the mornings stay refreshing and the natural swimming pool is the ideal way to cool down. The local area offers a fantastic variety of outdoor activities, sightseeing and tours. Most of our tents operate on a 7 day Fri-Fri, Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun schedule in Summer, however we can offer flexibility for early bookings. Last minute short breaks may be available in the woodland yurts. The Tour de France will be passing through our region on 15th - 17th July 2019!


Autumn is a great time to “live like a local” and experience our beautiful corner of France without the tourist crowds. Although the days are typically still very mild, the nights can get chilly so expect to cosy up around the fireplace with blankets and hot chocolates for the true camping experience.

Terms & Conditions of Booking

  • 40% deposit upon booking, the remaining 60% to be paid at least 12 weeks prior to arrival.
  • Bookings made less than 12 weeks in advance to be paid in full at time of booking.
  • Payment to be made by bank transfer in sterling to our UK account or euros to our French account
  • Unless otherwise stated, prices are per tent per night up to the maximum capacity.
  • We can offer an optional continental breakfast including warm bread and pastries, please get in touch for details.