|Terms & Conditions|
- Minimum one week stay from 7th July until 3rd September. Minimum 4 night stay at all other times.
- Upon booking, 40% deposit immediately payable, the balance of 60% is due on the 1st May of the year of your holiday.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit and the balance is non-refundable unless we resell your holiday. In this instance we reserve the right to charge an adminstration fee of £200. If the balance is not received on time, and in absence of notification of cancellation we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and your deposit will not be returned. This contract is freely assignable and does not require your consent.
- You have seven days after the date that we confirm your reservation in which to cancel. After seven days, should you cancel your holiday, the deposit will not be refunded unless we resell your dates.
- All reservations will be confirmed either by email or in writing by us, outlining the details of your booking and the price. Once we have received your deposit in our bank account, you have seven days to inform us by email / in writing or by email of any mistakes in, or necessary changes to your reservation.
- The nightly charge includes breakfast and use of all facilities.
- All payments to be made by bank transfer. Please note, Le Camp does not accept credit cards.
- Additional charge for each child of £20 (€25), including breakfast.
- Additional adults (over the age of 16) may be accommodated in tent by prior agreement only. £40 per night.
- Any additional costs incurred throughout your stay (drinks, snacks etc) must be settled in full, in cash the night prior to your departure.
If you need to cancel your holiday, you must notify us either by email or in writing.
Should you need to cancel your holiday following payment of a deposit, we shall endeavour to re-sell your dates. The deposit is non-refundable unless we resell all of your holiday dates. If we resell part of your holiday dates, your deposit will be refunded in accorance with this. In each case, we reserve the right to retain an adminstration fee of £200 from your deposit.
Should you need to cancel your holiday following full payment, we shall endeavour to re-sell your dates. We will then refund you in accordance with this. We reserve the right to retain an adminstration fee of £200 from your deposit. We operate a waiting list system, and for most periods we are over-subscribed, so we aim to refund you in full (minus the above mentioned admin charge), though this is not guaranteed.
If the balance is not received on time and in the absence of any cancellation notification we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and your deposit will not be refunded.
Changes to bookings
Wherever possible, we shall try to accommodate any changes to bookings, subject to availability. If requested changes mean that your holiday moves to a different pricing period, your holiday will be charged at the higher rate. If you move your holiday from high season to low season, the higher rate will remain applicable.
Check In / Check out
Your tent or yurt will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival. We ask you to check out by 10am. You are very welcome to enjoy all of Le Camp’s facilities, and we will store your luggage for you should you arrive earlier or need to leave later than this. Late check out requests will be accommodated wherever possible. If you need to arrive later (up to 9pm) please let us know in advance. We are unable to receive guests after 9pm.
If we have to cancel your holiday
It is highly unlikely, but possible that we may have to cancel your holiday, due to circumstances beyond our control. This could include forest fire, flooding, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters or disease. In this instance, subject to full insurance recovery on our part, we will refund the cost of your holiday. You will not be entitled to any compensation.
If during your stay, again due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to evacuate Le Camp, we will endeavor to find you alternative accommodation. Should this occur, you will not be entitled to any compensation although you may be able to claim through your own holiday insurance.
It is your responsibility to plan your own journey and we will charge for any missed days due to travel problems.
Each of our tents is designed for two adults in a double bed, with additional sleeping facilities for small children. Prior to your arrival, it is vital that we are fully aware of the size of your party and the ages of children so that we can accommodate everyone appropriately. Accommodation for teenagers or additional adults must be discussed in advance of booking. We reserve the right to request you to book an additional tent and to refuse admission should your party size be different to that of your confirmed booking.